sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2009

Why I like Adam more than any Venezuelan guy these days

este post es original de tumblr,
pero desde que todo el que tiene tumblr
sabe que es rídiculo poner cosas de 'sustancia' allí,
decidí trasladarlo aquí, después de todo para eso tengo este blog.


(and this is the main reason of why I don’t like men of my country right now and it’s not like I love that, I don’t)

1.- He reconmends me this “american independent film” he saw a few days ago because one of his friends maked him watch it, cause he’s not “that into american movies” and Shia LaBeouf is in it, he knows I love Shia and that most of my fav movies are independent films.

2.- He’s like “oh and there’s something exta, something I know you’ll love” first I though it was the content (he’s a ‘shameless horn’ and I’m kinda of a ‘public pervert’) but then I got it… a new student who comes from Scottland and of course have that lovely accent that I can barely understand, I love Scottland, he knows that.

3.- The parental figure, he knows how is my relationship with my dad and the fact that he saw the freaking movie and thought of me being so far away as I am makes me like him way too fucking much.

this is not a “oh, venezuelan men suck!” because they don’t… is just that sometimes they’re beaten by a pale white, sarcastic son of a bitch with a lot of musical talent who takes me in concideration and think of me ‘dearly’ from the other side of the pond, and the movie’s name is “A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints,”
PhotoAlt

0 comentarios: