jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

I'm Not Jealous



Nick: You don't have to yell. It's not a train station. We're in a tiny car.
Norah: just drive me off!!
Nick: Ok I will!
Norah: Are you crazy?!
Nick: I don't know what I did to you to make you so angry!
Norah: Nothing, you're just... you're ridiculous
Nick: You don't even know me!
Norah: I know you, I know your make
Nick: I make?!
Norah: You are an emo punk band boy and you are obsesed with tris, they can make actions figures of you... drummer not included
Nick:It's funny she didn't metion you and how good friends you are but she did mention this jealous JAP bitch who was totally jealous!
Norah: Oh jealous?!
Nick: Yes and now I think I know exactly who she...
Norah: Let's dance, douche bag!
Nick: Allright sweetheart you can get something...
Norah: I'm not jealous!
[hits Nick in the throat]
(man in bike: No man, she's not jealous)

le cortaron mis partes favorita tho "let's dance douchebag y she did mention this jealous JAP bitch who was totally jealous!" pero igual es hilarante.
FROM NICK AND NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST ♥

5 comentarios:

Juan Andres dijo...

OK, Ayer pregunte si la tenian en donde fui a comprar peliculas y la muy tremoyera no la tenía :(

Quiero verlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Memmis dijo...

no la he visto! dicen que es buena...

Anónimo dijo...

"No man, she's not jealous". Hilarious!.

Esta película me sorprendió, no pensé que me fuera a gustar, la vi con cierta reticencia, no es tan trashy como las comedias adolescentes, pero tampoco es tan cursi como el chick flick comun, hay un buen balance y de paso una pizca de buena musica.

Puedo decir oficialmente que soy fan de Michael Cera, su actuación en Arrested Development era buenaza, aqui lo confirmó.

No pensé que me fuera a gustar otra comedia romántica aparte de Eagle Vs Shark, aunque Eagle Vs Shark si es OTRA COSA.

Jernest dijo...

Se ve genial!

I´m back... es que como ya sabes, la Uni! la Uni!

But I´m closer and closer...

muacks

Ro dijo...

I loved it! Que lindo que saliera mi Devi ♥ y toda la musica es hermosa.

Quiero un Nick :( o un Devi hahaha